Pride Centre of Edmonton offers modified programs and services amid COVID-19
The PCE will continue to provide support to vulnerable community members at a limited capacity. During the summer, due to ongoing renovations, our public hours will fluctuate.
We ask that you call the PCE to confirm whether services are available before dropping by or check our Instagram and Facebook for regular updates.
- Our doors are open! Our public hours for drop-in support are 2 – 7 pm on Tuesday, and 5 – 7 pm on Thursday. A reminder that we are still asking folks to mask-up before entering our space, to ensure the safety of our community, volunteers, and staff.
- Our phone lines are open from 12 – 6:45 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays for information and referral services.
- Free, drop-in counselling resumes during our public hours. Sessions can be accessed from 2 – 7 pm on Tuesdays and 5 – 7 pm on Thursdays. and 5:45 pm. Video and phone sessions are available. Please call for more details.
- You can reach us by phone at 780-488-3234 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, however, response times will be slower for digital correspondence.
- To see which groups will be meeting, click here. If you would like to be updated on our modified services, please join our mailing list here.
Thank you, everyone, for the work you are doing to keep our community safe while finding ways to provide support where we can.
— Pride Centre of Edmonton Team
Please note: The Pride Centre’s mask mandate continues. We ask all those entering our space to please wear a mask and keep 2-metres apart from all others in the Centre. Single-use masks and hand sanitizer will be available. If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and access our services by phone.